18 F - Help designing workout routine

joannad

Hi everyone!

I (18f) am currently 138 pounds and am interested in toning up my body and losing body fat before heading to college this fall, and especially my beach trip that is in 6 weeks. I plan to exercise starting this Tuesday after my high school ap exam ends. I wanted to reach out to this community to request your guys advice on what my workout routine should look like?

Here are quick bullet points below for reference:
I have tried the 12:3:30 treadmill challenge for just 4 days but had to stop due to school. But now that my ap exams are over starting Monday, I am open to any treadmill or machine challenges you all have for me!! thank u :)

@joannad This is a Fakespot Reviews Analysis bot. Fakespot detects fake reviews, fake products and unreliable sellers using AI.

Here is the analysis for the Amazon product reviews:

Name: Sunny Health & Fitness Squat Assist Row-N-Ride Trainer for Squat Exercise and Glutes Workout

Company: Sunny Health & Fitness

Amazon Product Rating: 4.5

Fakespot Reviews Grade: D

Adjusted Fakespot Rating: 1.4

Analysis Performed at: 04-05-2023

Link to Fakespot Analysis | Check out the Fakespot Chrome Extension!

Fakespot analyzes the reviews authenticity and not the product quality using AI. We look for real reviews that mention product issues such as counterfeits, defects, and bad return policies that fake reviews try to hide from consumers.

We give an A-F letter for trustworthiness of reviews. A = very trustworthy reviews, F = highly untrustworthy reviews. We also provide seller ratings to warn you if the seller can be trusted or not.

Back