7 kg / 15.5 lbs weight gain in 2 weeks. Is it fat?

nathanjames1791

Hey there frens,

The last 11 days I ate a lot of bread (really, a lot) and noodles and barely did any activity. I also drank a lot of soda. I’m at my parents house for holidays. My sister said that I look pregnant and I can’t unsee it now. It’s like my stomach is big and bloated, as a balloon or skinny woman who’s pregnant for 7 months. I’m afraid that it is fat and that I won’t never be able to get that off of me. Also I’m afraid that my skin will be loose after losing all that weight again.

Can it be fat? Or is it water weight? What’s with the skin? Please, if any soul who can relate could answer that would mean the world me.

@nathanjames1791 I really doubt that this is fat. You need to over eat by 3,500 calories to gain a pound of fat. Most likely you're just getting some bloating and water weight from the carbs/sugar/salt intake. Don't worry about getting fat from a 2 week binge or freak out about loose skin. When you get back to your regular healthy eating habits and excercise routine, your body will go back to normal.