AF Cancellation f

joc

Sharing my experience and also asking if what is better way for them to take action on this.

Last June 1 Already requested to terminate my membership since I don’t see myself in the gym as I am emotionally and mentally exhausted talaga and I moved to province. I also paid the cancellation fee since it’s in the contract.
By June 29 I got notif from Ezypay that will debiting my cc by July 1 so I immediately reached out to AF about this and they told me to ignore it since my request was already applied to their system.
By July 1 - 😟 cc was debited. I emailed back again to AF.
July 3 they replied saying they will check on thi but until now no update nor charge in cc was reversed.

And now I sent followup cc the DTI, 😥 I am quite pissed since they are so slow.

@joc Yeah keep all correspondence with them. Especially if you have them saying that they wont charge you and they still did. clear violation.

@joc Cancel AF formally by signing their form, etc. then call your credit card company to remove AF or block your credit card then replace it with a new number (might have a fee). I had a very bad experience cancelling my membership. Never again.

@joc As a former coach sa Anytime, palagi ko sinasabihan mga nagtatanong sakin about membership na mag cash payment lang lagi or bank transfer and NEVER use credit card sa membership. Talagang dyan kayo iisahan ng AF, maraming excuses bago gawan ng action, excuses and stalling hanggang macharge pa kayo ng atleast 1 more month bago nila asikasuhin.

@dawn16 Aww thanks Coach kaso the brand ambassador never discussed to me na pwede cash so I assumed card lang pwede as mode of payment. pero true they only started replying to my emails and sms when I told them about DTI

Back