Anyone knows BVDKS competition bells?

donaldsbo

So, really thinking about making the family a bit bigger and getting the 2nd set of competition kettlebells. My first ones are from kettlebellkings and given the (little or none) competency we have in Europe, I was about to pull the trigger.

Then I found the kettlebells that the German federation for kettlebell sport (with a lovely German name: Bundesverband deutscher Kettlebell Sportler) developed together with kettlebell.eu

The thing is that they basically look like kbk bells but with another brand stamped on:

https://preview.redd.it/acyknxjck7e...bp&s=cee46c07c6e5deb2d44cbad06c96c51822f701b7

[h4]And the price is basically half, which since I'm not made of money, I appreciate. I also found a video review (in German) where you can check them out:[/h4]

[h4]
[/h4]

They claim to be casted in 1 piece with a hollow core, exactly like kbk. So, should I stay kbk or try these for the 20 kg set?

Cheers!

@donaldsbo The nice thing is that they have the intermediate weights, not easy to find (only found in kn kings)

It seems they deliver from Austria (PowerTeam.cc)

Did you check the cost of delivery?

I dropped them an email months ago asking if there was any chance of delivering in Switzerland, they didn't bother to answer (from the online shop only delivery to EU was shown) . I may call them after summer and ask directly.

Another option I was thinking about was shipping to my sisters in Germany. Let's see.

@jeanniedot The thing is that I live in Germany, so shipping would theoretically be included.

I’ll ask about shipping costs to Switzerland, of course if you need a place close to Munich to ship them I have absolutely no problem with storage space, just let me know.

@donaldsbo What I meant is that the shipping is not included in the price.

And thanks for for the offer. My sister also lives in Munich region. So, I am kind of covered for storage

@jeanniedot True! I misread it.

I have just checked that they calculate shipping costs at checkout, in my case when I wrote down my address they charge me 13,6€ for shipping a set of 20's. Still not bad, huh?

It makes 172,28€ for the set of 20s, while in kbk you pay just short of that for a single 20... Which is what makes me wonder, is this for real?