Can you review my program?

lyfia

Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps
3 x Bench Press (Barbel) 3 x Incline Bench Press (Barbell)
3x Strict Military Press (Barbell) 3 x Triceps Pushdown (Cable - Straight Bar) 3 x Lateral Raise (Dumbbell)

Legs and Core
3 Squat (Barbell)
3 Seated Leg Curl (Machine) 3x Leg Extension (Machine) 3 x Leg Press
3 x Standing Calf Raise (Machine)

Back and Biceps
3 days ago 3 x Lat Pulldown (Cable) 3 x Bent Over Row (Barbell) 1 x Bicep Curl (Barbell)
3 Hammer Curl (Dumbbell) 2 x Shrug (Dumbbell)
3 x Seated Row (Cable)

Let me know if I'm doing anything wrong. I made this from my own research.

@lyfia This just looks like another version version of a "bro" split, minus the frequency. Nothing wrong with it, but why settle for less when there's technically better stuff out there. Like the other commenter said, you might as well make this a full body split so u can hit the same muscle group 3 times in a week.

I'd rather you follow a structured program instead of making your own if you don't know how to program yet. Download the app "Boostcamp" and filter your search to 3 day programs. I personally used the "full body powerbuilding split" and "phraks grey skull" and it was great and organized. Once you've gone through a bunch of programs, you'll know about progression schemes, muscle group frequency, deloads, training maxes, mesocycles etc.

@lyfia Suggestions lang:

Day1: Try going for dumbbells for your second pressing movement. It can prevent muscle imbalance or atleast regulated it.

Day2: Too much quad excercise, Not enough Hamstring sets. Swap out the Leg press to an RDL or stiff legged Deadlift.

Day3: Clump up your back movements so the pump is more consistent. Not enough bicep sets. Suggest going dumbells on biceps to prevent wrist pain (personal exp, you may differ) Suggest removing the shrugs for less volume. Rather do horizontal shrugs at the end of your rowing sets.

@lyfia This is just too much bro split 😐. Imo, just do calisthenics + SBD(squat bench deadlift) then RDL, OHP and z press(but work on your shoulder stability

Back