Cutting and protein pwdr question

ryannap2203

{I have two inquires within this post}

2 years & 2 months into being vegan & going to the gym and I’m 8 months into having a strength training routine—4 day UB, LB split. I’ve definitely gained muscle and got stronger but my big problem is the weight loss/ toning part lol I’ve lost a considerable amount of weight over the last two years; went from about 240 to now 177. I was 184 in March but since I became a room attendant at a hotel that month, all of that movement & worked has removed 7 more lbs haha. the weight loss and cutting is such a problem with me. I have no structure when it comes to the eating part. I barely eat a sufficient breakfast; I just like to eat fruit in the AM. & after that it’s all random. I don’t eat junk food and stuff and I’m also not an “almond girl” either. so for this part I ask ppl who have had similar problems, how did you fix the nutrition and eating part of your fitness journey?? I would use an app but ya gotta pay for every fvcking thing smh

My second question is pretty simple: what protein powders do you swear by?? I just started using them like 2, 3 months ago & this is my 2nd jug of Garden of Life. The taste is not that great to me & when shaken, it doesn’t mix well. I’ve had a pack of Truvani powder and i like the taste and how it mixed. Which ones do y’all swear are good and effective?