Do y’all think this is a good routine (I’m a beginner)

changed17

Normal day
100 pushups (sets of 10- 20)
125 squats (in sets of ten, last set is 5)
50 sit-ups (sets of 5-10)

Leg day
200-300 squats 30 lbs ( cardio after )
100 lunges
60 step ups (50 lbs)

Core day
150-200 pushups
75-100 sit-ups
Plank 2-5 min
100 Knee to elbow

Rest day
Cardio (optional run with weights)

@changed17 First of all, what are you aiming for? There are a lot of good videos on youtube how you can train yourself without hitting the gym. It’s important to work on your full body, so you could may include pull ups and a few more things

@changed17 It's ok if it a little weak, ya can just put less weight. Anyways first off, one issue I can see is that your days are kinda fucked up lmao. You wanna try and split them up like for example, Mon-Shoulders, tues- back, -chest n triceps, thurs- Bicep, fri- Legs. Or you could do a PPL split (push pull legs). Also another thing I can see is that ur doing certain muscle groups the day immediately after you work them out. U don't really want to do this, because after you work ur muscles out u gotta give them like 1-2 days to rest or else they won't actually grow.

@changed17 I like what was said so far in the other comments, but I'll add that doing push ups, sit ups, planks, etc are good when you first start, but eventually you'll need to get some weight to add onto it as you get stronger. If you don't it can be extremely difficult to start seeing progress. Volume exercises have a place for sure, but only doing crazy volume exercises I really don't think is sustainable long term.