Eating boiled eggs sucks....

@lastounceofhope Yes. It's sucks. Just scramble those eggs on hot fry pan. It takes less than 2 mins. It should be gooey gooey form. Not over cooked beyond 2 mins. Tastss nice. Been having tens of eggs per day with the same method.

@lastounceofhope Some things that help me not hate eggs-
  1. Change the way you're having eggs, like if you have access to gas stove then cook eggs differently. Have omelettes (you can change the veggies and spices you add and change the overall dish), sunny side ups, scrambled eggs, boiled eggs etc as remix. The change of taste and textures helps a lot.
  2. If you're only gonna have boiled eggs, then try some different seasoning like peri peri or chat masala etc, it actually makes things better. Also, if you have access to veggies like tomatoes, green chillies, coriander, lemon juice and onion then just finely chop these, and use these as topping for your egg (it's basically making salsa and it's my favorite way of having boiled eggs). In addition if you're not in deficit then having some mayo based salad dressing over eggs can also help change the taste.

@lastounceofhope Eat them when you are hungry and not as a breakfast ritual. Pop 1 or 2 at a time and spread the consumption throughout the day. Will act as an in between snack and filler.

I have them in office around 11 am with my coffee as I have pre-lunch hunger at that time. 3 eggs and 1 black coffee keeps the stomach quiet till 2 pm.

Back