Echo Bike shield and phone cradle showed up. Pics

paxsincera

Overall, pretty satisfied. Nothing fancy. Just two pieces of plastic really, but for 10$ and 5$, (3 ships free S&H) totally worth the buy.

4 screws and 2 screws respectively, so putting them on took all of 3 minutes. They fit pretty well. Hard to mess up something this simple I guess.

Pics:

https://ibb.co/fLzr0T

https://ibb.co/hcvaS8

@voicesheard Not really as shown. The phone holder just has two screws that align right up with the two screw holes on the bike, so its fixed in its position. Depending on the size of your phone though, I'd think you could just cut away some of the side pieces so your would fit if you laid it sideways.

I don't know how you feel about buying a new holder and having to immediately start cutting on it, but again, its just a 5$ piece of plastic. Not much to lose.

@elana0123 Yeah. Realistically I suppose you could make anything work as long as it was the right size and you could drill to holes in it.

Or those perchmount magnet things are back in too. Not sure if those would work,but probably.

@candy7 The shield or the phone thing? Do these not exist at all? They have ADXs (commercial version of a pro from what I can tell) at my chain gym and those don't have phone cradles, but they do have kind of a little caddy thing. A little slot right above the water bottle holder. You still have to manually pick your phone up to use it, but it sorta does the job I guess.

Speaking of bottle holders, I'm like 90% sure those will be coming out eventually. After all, people talked about water bottle mounts as an "I'm sure they're coming" think just like they did the phone cradles and shields, and just like both of those, you can see where they've already put holes and mounting screws for it. Gotta be just a matter of time.

@lifell But the echo’s one look much better and larger than the Schwinn one. And cheaper to boot 10 vs 30.
Who would of thunk it. Rogue cheaper lol

I’m going to order one from rogue when there back in stock and will let you guys know.

Back