Enter the kettlebell

roboryan

Hi guys n gals, I have been attempting to do the rite of passage from enter the kettlebell.

I did the 5x5 with the 16kg/35lb and so have just moved onto the 20kg/44lbs as Sensai Tsatsouline instructed.
I can't do more than 2 reps in a ladder, is this normal and you just keep using the 20kg until you make progress?

Also what physical results did you see, my shoulders may have gotten slightly broader since starting this a few months ago but other than that I am not seeing this fighters physique the book says it can deliver.

I am a fan of it so far, I'm just wondering if I'm not being patient enough or if there is something I'm not doing correctly. I'd like to stick with it until I can press half my weight but that feels a long way off.

I'd be very interested in hearing from people who have completed the challenge and their thoughts on how their body changed.

For reference, novice to this, 30yo male, 5'9, 130lbs skinny fat body composition.

Thanks.

Edit: thanks for all the feed back people, I'll re read through what you've all said and pick which I feel is appropriate. I will definitely start to eat more as that came up a couple of times.
Thanks again all😀