Few questions before starting - im stupid please help d-_-b

dylanboyle789

Basically - i want to look better - i can't understand how to start properly.

(Male - 21 y/o - 184cm - 88kg - most of the fat: stomach/breasts - arms literally less muscles than girlfriend - legs okay because i cycled alot - i work remote at home sitting)

I have some adjustable weights - straight bench - stationary bicycle - yoga mat.

- What do i focus on if i want to look better? (Lose the extra fat - build muscles around stomach/chest/arms)

- How do i know which exercises to do?

- Can i do the same routine of exrcises over and over but just adding some additional reps after some time?

- How do i know how much calories per day should i eat?

- What kind of products/dishes etc could you suggest?

I've read the " Beginner's Guide to Working Out " post, but im the type of person that would rather do the same thing over and over again just to be sure im doing the correct thing, idk im really trying to understand everything at once and i just cant.

@dylanboyle789 Start here, that wiki has everything you need.

im the type of person that would rather do the same thing over and over again just to be sure im doing the correct thing

I read this as "I'm the type of person who would rather use not finding the perfect routine as an excuse to never start in the first place." Stop that. There are routines in that wiki, pick a beginner or bodyweight one and go. Do some push ups right now. Do a burpee. Do anything other than sitting there and wringing your hands.

@dylanboyle789 Depending on how much weight you have at your disposal you can outgrow your dumbbells but they definitely will be helpful.

Seems like you wanna get leaner : calorie deficit (eat less / move more)

If you can try cutting on sugar (can replace it with the Splenda or shit like that if you don't care about eating chemicals)

Try replacing part of your meals with salads.

For training use your bike if you like it will be better.

For you training there is a lot of stuff on YouTube