Fish oil

@daddyof2 This is a Fakespot Reviews Analysis bot. Fakespot detects fake reviews, fake products and unreliable sellers using AI.

Here is the analysis for the Amazon product reviews:

Name: Nordic Naturals - Omega-3 Cognition Heart Health and Immune Support 16 oz

Company: Nordic Naturals

Amazon Product Rating: 4.7

Fakespot Reviews Grade: B

Adjusted Fakespot Rating: 4.7

Analysis Performed at: 03-24-2021

Link to Fakespot Analysis | Check out the Fakespot Chrome Extension!

Fakespot analyzes the reviews authenticity and not the product quality using AI. We look for real reviews that mention product issues such as counterfeits, defects, and bad return policies that fake reviews try to hide from consumers.

We give an A-F letter for trustworthiness of reviews. A = very trustworthy reviews, F = highly untrustworthy reviews. We also provide seller ratings to warn you if the seller can be trusted or not.

@daddyof2 All three brands you've mentioned are greatly liked here on Reddit. I stopped using Nordic Naturals a while ago because it is insanely expensive and they are no longer IFOS certified. Apparently they have their reasoning behind this but to me - and most consumers - this certification is a pretty big deal because it means their fish oil has been tested and meets strict standards for purity, potency, and freshness. If you consider yourself a premium brand, then you should offer up the appropriate certifications - that's just my opinion though. Carlson liquid form might be okay, but what made me choose Viva Naturals for myself is that it uses a method that keeps the fish oil in a natural triglyceride form, which is a big deal because it's more easily absorbed by your body. This method is all about preserving the oil's purity and potency, making sure you get the most out of those omega-3s. Personally, I lean towards Viva Naturals for their rigorous testing and quality control. The pills are not difficult to swallow, I generally hate swallowing pills and have no issues with these.

Back