Fraser tortures fitness blogger

@kennybest
The video goes to show that some aspects of CF are extremely technical

I loved that Will decided to do that rather than do the lulPULLUPSlul bit that a lot of fitness influencers outside the CF world do. I've been watching Will for a long time now, I thought this video was way better than his previous CF video.

@ispain I've met Mat starting back in 2015 when we both competed in the Games and saw him pretty often for years. (I'm a 2x Games team athlete). He's a wee short man, tiny little fella, height wise. Now he's small.

@mbahchidinma You went to the Games during a fun time for them. It is extremely difficult to make the Games even as a team competitor though most people try to minimize that accomplishment. Team competitors can go toe to toe with anybody while only being a few small steps behind the Indy’s.

@mbahchidinma He exercises differently. To win the Games, you need size because the weights are big. Just think about moving the ROGUE Pig. But training for that puts a lot of strain on your joints, and as you age it gets harder and harder.

If anyone thinks he's smaller because he "no longer" take steroids, you don't understand the nature of training for the Games.