FST 7 q

fiafabes

Have you guys tried fst7, hany has said to do fst7 style workouts on the weakest body parts. Should we do it on 2 bodyparts a week or 1. How often a week?and what split do you run?
I believe that the compound exercises and everything should be done first and then only the fst7 sets. If you do chest tri do you do one fst7 for chest and one for tri?
Fst7 seems great. Tried it before. Strength exercises first with ferocious intensity and then low rest work at the end allowing for volume at the end. fst7 flex sets rock.

@brightmoon Natural people can and do train 6-7 days a week and recover, it's all about managing fatigue. I'd argue that most impressive enhanced bodybuilders the ones actually winning don't train more than 6 days a week. The ones who train more than 5 days a week generally aren't the same ones training near failure.

@brightmoon Seeing as how you only know 3 bodybuilders. Also it looks like big ramy trained 5-6 days a week. I'll just end the conversation here. It's not worth my time talking with someone who's trying to argue a point that is factually incorrect.

@theseeker2014 You said people who've been winning
I gave you a few examples , even im not here to get you the full fucking data from 1920 to 2020 olympias
Keep lifting like a jerk you are

@fiafabes It's not anything special, it's pretty much just myo reps, rest pause sets which are intensity tools kind of like drop sets. He just gave it a stupid name. I do myoreps on all exercises except heavy barbell movements

Back