Generate a free workout routine

gmcarlson518

Hello everyone,

I'd like to share with everyone a tool I recently finished working on, i'd like to offer a free generated workout routine to any fellow community members.

Goal:

The goal of this project is to provide users with personalized workout routines that are not only effective but also fun and varied. Whether you're looking to lose weight, build muscle, improve your endurance, or simply stay active, the AI-powered workout generator will create a customized workout plan just for you.

How to get a free schedule:
  1. Create a prompt, based on your goal, experience level, equipment and any other relevant information.
  2. Comment your prompt below
  3. I will post the schedule once it's done.
* All schedules will be public

In return I ask for only feedback on the routine provided.

Example handstand proggression workout

@gmcarlson518 I am looking for a strength training routine, I have access to a fairly simple gym with a smith machine, cable crossover machine, free weights and an area for dips. I want to workout 4 days a week for about an hour, two days of lower body and two of upper body. I want different exercises on each day and about 10-12 reps.

@hollins789 Schedule: https://www.fitbuddy-ai.com/workouts/jh7axgkbqqs5v4xjsqrmkree9n6rfsfr

I edited your prompt slightly, here was the submitted prompt:

"I am looking for a strength training routine, I have access to a fairly simple gym with a smith machine, cable crossover machine, free weights and an area for dips. I want to workout 4 sessions a week for about an hour, the schedule should contain two different sessions of lower body and two different sessions of upper body. I want different exercises on each day and about 10-12 reps."

@gmcarlson518 I'm looking for a simple routine to boost core strenght and balance, and improve arm/shoulder strenght. I have acces to dumbells and pull-up bar and grip trainers. My goal is to improve in wallclimbing and pullups, and tone my body. This routine will be an addition to running (once a week, 45minutes), wallclimbing (twice a week, 3h sessions), and inline skating (once a week, 45min)

@gmcarlson518 I'm looking for a calisthenics workout where I have access to dumbbells and a punching bag. I would like to utilize both the dumbbells and the punching bag. I also would like bodyweight training. I would like the workout to begin off with beginner level and increase till advanced with higher intensity levels. And it needs to target the whole body. It must also be between 15 to 45 mins long Please

Back