Glycine and N-Acetyl Cysteine?

@field I've been taking it for a week or so, but it's hard to give an objective opinion, because there is simply not enough data from one person's opinion (me). :-D

Now... Subjectively... For a 62 year old man who does a full body workout 5 days a week and goes at it pretty damned hard, I find I am recovering very well, but I was already recovering pretty damned good just taking the Ashwagandha.

The GlyNAC may have helped my sleep a little too, and my cognitive function seems to be doing really good as well. Fact of the matter is, I'm taking it as much for future age related decline as much as for weight training. Although, simply weight training is something that is great for older folks to be doing.

@field Or either do your own independent research before taking some mystery powder.

That's what I did.

Supplements are so hit and miss, that unless you read lots of studies and try your best at understanding those studies, it's just hard to tell what's effective and what's not.

@kimmyk401 If you are 62 and doing a full body w/o 5 days a week- and going at it hard, you’re pretty much at peak performance. Most people 20 years younger than you would be overtraining with that volume. You probably have great genetics and hormone profiles.

Back