Gym leggings

cmoi

I am currently very overweight after having a baby, C-section and just general crazy that is having a baby.

5ft2 and 196lb

I have started back at the gym 3 x a week weight training, I have also just joined women’s rugby.

I am looking for leggings that won’t fall down all the time when I am running at rugby and squat proof in the gym!

Any recommendations?

@kaylarose3 I wear lululemon as well, and they have different lengths. I usually get the 25" lengths (but I have long legs/short torso). My DD who is 5'1" and is more even top and bottom, wears a 23" length. When ordering though make sure you check their size chart, they run small. And if you get the smaller size they will roll down on you.

@kaylarose3 If you have a short inseam, you might have problems with Lululemon. Their shorter lengths are the right length for me but the gaping at the ankles is really frustrating. I like Athleta.

@cmoi Congratulations on your new baby! Target has great leggings for working out. Sweat-resistant, affordable, stretchy, and most importantly, they do not fall down. I get the ones with a high waist to avoid the dreaded mid-workout sagging.

@cmoi Girlfriend Collective was my SAVIOR after giving birth. They’re compression leggings are extremely comfortable and have the bonus of helping with fluid retention PP and they’re about 60-70$ and a sustainable brand which is pretty solid for the quality.

Lululemon would be my second suggestion

@cmoi I love Athleta, and have had the same pieces work for me at 200 pounds and at 170 pounds. Their petite sizing is really good and their leggings can hold up to any kind of exercise. I’ve had pieces that have lasted me 6-7 years and the quality has remained consistent over the years.

@cmoi If price isn’t a concern, I recommend lululemon. The wunder definitely won’t fall down and squat proof. I only have 2 because they’re so expensive but they’re so worth it