Help me make a workout routine please!

danielmccay

Hello everyone, I've started working out about a six months ago but I've been on and off between work and school and haven't been consistent. I recently bought a squat rack, a bar, and have about 250 lbs of weight for it.

I'm planning to work out 3-4 times a week for 45 mins. I weigh 150lb at 5'9/5'10 (somewhere in between)

What are sets of workouts I can do. I would like to mainly focus on arms and core but still do legs.

Thanks

@danielmccay This is a Fakespot Reviews Analysis bot. Fakespot detects fake reviews, fake products and unreliable sellers using AI.

Here is the analysis for the Amazon product reviews:

Name: ULTRA FUEGO Squat Rack Power Cage Multi-Functional Power Rack with J-Hooks, Dip Handles, Landmine Attachment and Optional Cable Pulley System for Home Gym

Company: ULTRA FUEGO

Amazon Product Rating: 4.6

Fakespot Reviews Grade: B

Adjusted Fakespot Rating: 4.6

Analysis Performed at: 05-19-2024

Link to Fakespot Analysis | Check out the Fakespot Chrome Extension!

Fakespot analyzes the reviews authenticity and not the product quality using AI. We look for real reviews that mention product issues such as counterfeits, defects, and bad return policies that fake reviews try to hide from consumers.

We give an A-F letter for trustworthiness of reviews. A = very trustworthy reviews, F = highly untrustworthy reviews. We also provide seller ratings to warn you if the seller can be trusted or not.

Back