Help with home workout progression (6+ months in)

kimstar

Hi all. I have been somewhat recently working out at home for 6+ months now, with a set of adjustable dumbells and a mat.

I have been doing back+biceps on Monday and Thursday, and chest +triceps on Tuesday and Friday. (I am more recently adding legs and some shoulders on Wednesday).

I have been using both of these videos as instructions
And
(although I can't do everything he does on these videos, like the plank rows and stuff like that)

These workouts are not the regular "do X sets of Y reps", it's actually "do A for 30 seconds, then B, then A again" , if that makes sense.

I am trying to do body recomposition (I believe that's the term. I have always been skinny fat so I am trying to lose some belly fat whilst gaining some muscle).

I have been using whey protein to help me reach a higher protein intake and also been using creatine.

I am 33M, 1,80m and was at 78kg. Now I am at 74kg and some noticeable muscles, but not much. (I can see them when I curl, but people can't really notice haha).

I wanted your thoughts on this kind of training. Is there a simpler, more effective routine instead of this?