Help with making a routine?

suicidegirl1988

So I got gym equipment for Christmas and it’s finally all set up but I don’t know where to even start on making a routine for myself

The equipment I have is

single station

Dumbbells

Adjustable bench press

If anyone can help me create a routine or point me in the right direction I would be so thankful

Thanks to anyone who took the time to read this :)

@suicidegirl1988 This answer sounds shitty, but it is what it is. I would look at the book that came with it and do all the exercises it’s capable of. It’s not such an extreme setup that you will burn yourself out. I would do a full body routine. Take have of what that offers and do it on one day, and do the other half on the next day. Alternate back and forth. Do it that was for a couple months and you will start to see for yourself what’s lacking or what you need to work on more.

@triathlons Not a shitty reply at all. Probably the common sense I needed to hear haha

I’m just still not sure what exercises to do with the bench press. Like i don’t want to be overworking one muscle just because the machine had already worked on it

Thanks for your reply

@suicidegirl1988 I don’t think you will overwork you muscles. Dumbbells are great as they make you build balance and stabilization. Unless you have real heavy dumbbells I would just toss some stuff in at the end with them. Front/rear flys, Arnold’s, side raises, rows if they are heavy enough.

Back