High frequency low volume ramadan training

Recently I read this piece on low volume high frquency training and it resonated with me. Typically my compounds work up to 1-2 hard sets and then from there I dropset repeatedly (bench/row). For isolations I typically do myo-reps (minisets) after 1-2 hard sets to save time. I can easily spend 2h in the gym if I let it. But I'm trying my best to limit it to 1-1.5hr.

Can anyone recommend a low volume workout routine for Ramadan?

My typical day might look like this:
  • 1hr (LISS) fasted cardio - this means literally walking, brisk walking or light jogging (zone 2 ~140bpm). either an hour or two after i wake up, or around 4-5pm when my brain just hits a roadblock
  • 6.30pm break fast (literally)
  • 8pm enough energy to workout
  • 9/10pm eat again
  • 1-2am eat last meal (greek yoghurt)
I typically follow an @sandys, split. But right now I'm just trying what works best for my body. I've ran a lot of high volume programs and have felt pretty beat up in the long run. For example today:
  • 3 sets of squats - just the bar, starting at 10, to 20 reps (i train in a cold dark room, mostly to warm up lol but it has helped my Anterior pelvic tilt a LOT and re-trained my inactive glutes which was better than putting plates on as it excercabates lower back issues/APT)
  • bar, then 2 hard sets of bench, followed by drop set (typically 2-3 rounds) then lastly I do pushups to failure (can get anything from 2 to 6 reps). before bench i warm up with 2 sets of tricep overhead extensions. i don't really count that part as growth as its 10-20reps but it stops my elbow from twinging on the bench.
  • inner chest i literally just hold a plate between my arms as most of the time i don't have the energy to set up my home-rig cable machines on low for chest flyes
  • bar, then 2 hard sets of rows, followed by 2-3 dropsets, i would follow with a final BW variation til failure but don't know any
  • 2 hard sets of lu raises (shoulders), by this time I literally cannot raise my arms to do the BW variation lol
  • bis/tris for a few rounds. for example today 2 hard sets of straight bicep curls then minisets until i couldn't get a 5th rep in the miniset. then double rope tricep extensions for 2 sets then minisets. i add in bar dips as i find triceps just more volume hungry.
Would it be more 'efficient' using bands (i.e. on bench), getting stronger contractions and so doing less sets?

even the above is looking like too much volume. and i haven't really added in neck/traps. i also want to focus on neck/shoulders a bit more as i feel that would be more aesthetic and functional. my goal is to reduce extra volume and focus on fewer quality sets. maybe you guys can recommend a nice 4 day @sandys split? I have Bars, plates, single pulleys, ring dips but no Dumbbells (yet).