How can I blend boxing with fat loss and muscle gain transformation

rachelporo

114kg, 6ft, 24 M, Ex state boxing player.
I am doing 4-5 days weight training to gain msucle and 6 days to walk 10k steps daily with 100-150g of protien intake daily with low carb and fat.

I stopped taking part in boxing competitions after corono due to financial reasons and I didn't want to persue it as a career, but now I just wanna play game and enjoy boxing also do it as a good cardio, it really gives me great feeling but I don't know how can I blend it with my current gym routine so I don't loose muscle, loose fat and recover also.

In boxing session there will be 10 min warm up 27-30 mins shadow, bag or sparing and other 10-15 will be cool down.

I'm thinking I should do PPL and other 3 between days I should blend boxing in it like P B P B L B,

Other doubt it if I hit pull day and next day I hit boxing session does my back recovers? cause in boxing our back muscles are used most.
Your suggestion and help will be appreciated.

@rachelporo I am not an expert in this. But, in PPL, pull day has most of the back muscle exercise. Try to change your boxing exercise on the next day that has less back muscle use. May be just rope skipping. That way, you can work on your leg movements. And add a little bit of shadow boxing?