How Can I Tweak This Workout To Be More Glute Focused?

rtfm

Hi guys I have been following this workout from LeanBeefPatty on YouTube for a few months and do it 1-2 times a week. I have seen great results mainly in my quads (also in glutes) but would like to have it mainly target my glutes since this is my main goal. Can anybody let me know what I should switch out that would allow me to see more glute growth?
I’m thinking switch out the elevated goblet squats since I mainly feel this in my quads but I just don’t know what to do instead/how many sets and reps.
Please let me know your thoughts🙏💪❤️

Video:

@rtfm For anyone else who can't/doesn't want to watch the video the workout is:

Bulgarian Split Squat 3x10-12

Heel Elevated Goblet Squats 4x15

Hip Thrust 4x12-15

Romanian Dead Lift 4x12

So the split squats, hip thrust and rdl's will all work your glutes. 3/4 there so I suppose if you want to you can swap out the squats for something else. But you'd probably be served just as well by adding in another one. Something like a kickback or hip extension.

@rtfm Your options here are basically one of three. The first is the addition of another glute focused exercise. Second would be the modification of one of the present exercises. The third is changing the frequency, volume, and/or intensity of one or more of the exercises. Finally, if you really wanted to, you could get away with all 3. However, that's a lot of work and I don't think that's what you're looking for. Hope this helps!