How to get started getting into shape from a VERY low starting point (5’10, 112 Lbs male, 20 y/o)

stanmarsh

I live an extremely sedentary life style, and have for a few years. I am currently in between jobs and want to use the free time to try to work on myself. I get extremely tired very quick (think maybe 30 seconds of sprinting and I’m out of commission). Along with this my legs are to the point where a long sprint (E.G. tag with younger cousins) leads to a stumble and tumble sometimes from my legs giving out.

My upper body strength is not something I’m too concerned about, mostly due to my low weight I can easily do push-ups and pull-ups (probably 10 or so in a burst, obv not a lot but not too horrible).

Final note is that my eating habits are both poor and minimal, on an average day I probably consume 1500cals or less, and this is including sodas/tea that I normally drink (usually sweet tea/Brisk)

I’m mostly just wondering, where to I start to even build a foundation? Just go for walks was my first thought but I figured I would ask people who know a bit more than me.

(Reposting because my first one was taken down for a being a new account.)

Back