How to lose skinny fat ??

trackstacks

As the title says I want to lose skinny fat. I have quite a lot of skinny fat all over my body so I want to lose that but I don’t really know exercise that help lose skinny fat. What I do know is that for you to lose skinny fat you need to build muscles in your body but I don’t really know which exercise help build muscles and which don’t.

I mainly want to lose skinny fat in my thighs/legs so I would like someone to help tell me which workouts I should do to lose skinny fat in my thighs/legs.

I will also include these workouts :

Calf raises 3 x 12

Squat 3 x 12

Lunges 3 x 12

Glute bridge 3 x 12

Note - all thigh/leg workouts are with dumbbells

1 - What other workouts are effective that I should add ??

2 - Should I keep the amounts of sets or should I change it ? How many sets if so ??

I also have a LOT of skinny fat on my stomach but I am doing ab workouts, this is the workout :

Jumping jacks 100

Burpees 4 x 25

Jump squat 2 x 10

Plank crawl for 2 and half min

Plank twist 2 x 10

Plank up and down 2 x 10

Crunches 75

1 - Are they good enough ??

2 - Are they effective ??

3 - If not what should I replace it with ??

@trackstacks You can't spot reduce fat. I suggest you work on knife-fork put downs to get to a reasonable body fat percentage 15-18%ish, then look to gain muscle by eating in a calorie surplus and hitting your protein targets (1g per lb of target bodyweight).

to lose skinny fat and build muscle, your plan looks good. for legs/thighs, consider adding deadlifts and step-ups to your routine. you can keep 3 sets of 12 reps for each exercise.

for abs, your current workout is solid, but ensure you're also focusing on compound movements for overall fat loss. consider adding mountain climbers and bicycle crunches for variety. consistency and a balanced diet are key.

@trackstacks Exercise is wonderful for your brain and body, but it isn’t the best way to sculpt your body. If you’re skinny, it’s likely not the number of calories you consume, but rather the quality of calories. Look into macros - protein, fat and carbs. Focus on real food and increasing your protein intake.

@trackstacks Skinny fat on a person your age is a reserve for an upcoming growth spurt. Your body is fighting holding on to small fat reserves because it needs it.

If you still believe you're overweight, download a free calorie counting app. Actually use it. Aim for about 2,000 calories a day. Make sure 150 grams of it is protein and the rest is healthy food

Back