How to not feel tired/broken after working out?

doodlum1

In the initial days of gymming, one is bound to feel tired. However, despite running on the treadmill for more than 4 months and doing weight lifts, my tiredness still doesn’t go away. To explain it further, I completely crash after gymming.

I am unable to move my body. I thought it’d gradually reduce down w time but nothing has changed.

What have I been doing wrong? I thought gymming is supposed to make one energetic. It has broken me completely. Was I supposed to take protein along w all of this? Please help.

@doodlum1 Eat more protein and reduce your workout volume. Also get your blood tested for any deficiencies and if that still doesn't work, then get your testosterone levels tested.

@doodlum1 Yes bro. Protein is quintessential whether you lift or not. It just changes the quantity.

Make sure you hit your Protein target, eat a balanced diet.

Also get your Vitamins and Magnesium levels tasted.

@doodlum1 I went through other comments, would also like to know what are you doing for Vitamin A deficiency.

Coming to tiredness, it can be due to sleep, high volume/intensity of workout, nutrition and hormonal balance too.

Coming to the part which you can immediately control.

What are you eating pre and post workout?

Pre workout - Meal should be carbs(simple carbs,30/50 grams) heavy and have 20/25 grams of quality protein. 1 hour before workout.
You can also have coffee/caffeine if you want. Start with 5grams 20/25 min before workout.

During workout keep hydrating yourself and if you fancy like get an electrolyte drink/powder.

Post workout - Again high protein (20/30 grams) and slow digesting carbs(complex carbs).

Next, please share your workout routine exactly what you do how many reps and sets how much workout etc. (you can DM me as well if you want or simple reply to comment)

Lastly, sleep, this is not that straightforward but try to keep your sleep and wake up time same. Also, supplement with zinc magnesium and ashwagandha (optional).

I hope this helps.