I need some advice

psynderella

So hey all I'm new here so I don't know much bout weight loss but I wanna loose fat so please answer some questions

W-106kg

H-183 cm

Age 17 male

So here are the questions

1- I've opted for personal training and my guy is allowing me to only eat 1000 calories is that sufficient?

2-im veg+egg so should I buy creatine will it be beneficial In weight loss ?

3- I have knockknees so will it be fixed after I've completed my weightloss?

4-for my protein intake im going to buy isopure chocolate is that a good supplement?
Please help if you can

@psynderella 1000 is insanely low calories.... you wont build muscle and most likely become skinny fat + you will gain it all back as soon as you leave gym because your metabolism will be fucked by then becasue of 1000 only calories ........ your gym trainer is nuts

@psynderella To answer your questions -
  1. At your current height and weight, 1000 calories is very low and would likely lead to rebound eating and nutritional deficiencies in the future. Your trainer is unqualified to give advice on nutrition. Watch this video instead -
  1. Creatine is a good to have but is absolutely not needed as a beginner. Your money is better spent on food at this stage.
  2. Am not qualified to answer this question. Have heard varying opinions on it. Some say that it can be fixed with strength training and band work. Others say that surgery is the only option.
  3. Had a friend who used isopure for a year and got good results. It is very expensive though. There are other affordable brands like Nakpro and MuscleNectar which have been lab tested and give similar results. Consider these if you have financial constraints.

Back