It's not much, but...

pandafan

I've dropped a cup size. I'm officially back in a C cup!

I'm glad I saved my C cup bras, as bras are so expensive. I tucked them away a few years back when I had to acknowledge they weren't fitting properly and I needed to size up to a D. More recently, I'd been noticing I wasn't filling out the D cups as well. And that the underwire was really getting uncomfortable. Then I dragged out the older C cups and-- ohhh so much more better. Still have a little of that underarm chub I need to melt away but ohhhh so much better.

I know from a lifetime of experience I won't drop into a B cup again for many more pounds, I'd have to be around 97-103, and that ain't going to happen at my age, nor would I want it to, it's too difficult to find clothes that fit.

I am F55, 5'0, post-menopause, not calorie counting because it drives me nuts and messes with my head too much. Hike 3-4x a week for cardio and stress relief. Recently started with a personal trainer for strength training, which is going great, I feel my muscles waking up again.
  • SW: ???? no idea.... but after a year of hiking I could tell I was losing weight. My Patagonia nano puffer had been super tight around the midsection/hips/butt, but had become looser. So I finally braved the scale and it was 130. I'm going to guess I was in the high 140s at some point.
  • CW: 125
  • GW: I'd be thrilled with 110 or even 115, which has long been my "happy weight," but ultimately I'm more focused on fitness, strength, health. I see my doctor in a month and if she tells me I no longer need to go on anti-cholesterol meds, I will be absolutely thrilled!

@mikee1877
Code:
    ╤     Thank you for being kind
   ["]🍪  and spreading positivity!
  /[_]┘   Please take this cookie
   ] [    as a token of appreciation.

[sup]I'm a bot that tries to detect helpful, supportive and kind comments.
There might occasionally be false positives, sorry about that![/sup]

@pandafan haha congrats keep going!

thankfully i haven't lost my boobs even though i've lost nearly 20lbs!!! (cw: 123lbs, gw: 110lbs i'm 5'2.5)

@dawn16 We are almost same stats…F/49/5’2”/SW 143/CW 115/GW 110. But, I lost the boobs…was almost a DD, now a C. I always gain last in boobs and loose first in boobs. :)