Just made my workout plan for the next year. What do you guys think of it?

1517today

I’m having a lot of fun with it and am gonna see how I look after about a year of doing it. But I’m curious as to what you guys would change, if anything…

Also, I’m 6’3, 196 lbs, and eating around 2200 calories (or trying to keep it that low, but it’s more like 2800). But I’m not looking to go crazy so I’m staying away from supplements. With the closest thing just being Huel.

Goals are size and strength…

Upper 1 (chest, arms)
  • flat bench- 3 sets of 6-10 reps
    -Dumbbell lateral raises - 3 sets 10-12 reps -Machine flys (like a pec deck) - 3 sets 6-10 reps
    -Curls (Seated or with cables and less weight now) - 3 sets 10-12 reps
    -Tricep push down - 3 sets 10-12 reps (can do just 2 sets here if ur wiped)
Legs 1

-leg press - 3 sets 6-10 reps
-Hip abductor- 3 sets 10-12 reps
-Quad raise machine - 3 sets 6-10 reps -Straight leg calf raises - 3 sets 10-12 reps

Upper 2 (back, arms)

-Lat pull down or lat row (whatever u like or switch every 4 weeks) 3 sets 6-10 reps
-Rev fly machine - 3 sets 6-10 reps
-Shoulder press- 3 sets 6-10 reps
-back extensions 3 sets 6-10 reps
-Pick your favorite curls (just not hammer or reverse) - 3 sets 10-12 reps

Legs 2

-Leg press - 3 sets 8-10 reps per leg (so total of 16ish steps)
-Hip adductor - 3 sets 10-12 reps RDL (learn to do these properly) - 3 sets 6-10 reps
-Seated calf raises - 3 sets 10-12 reps
-Leg curl - 3 sets 10-12 reps

@1517today Well. For the whole year you should think about reps variations, stress types variations, exercises variations. Any program is good with decent progression system. Maybe you could use this program for a couple of months and then use another one if the progress stopped with the current one. If you have decent progress with any program just keep doing the same until the progress stopped.