Looking for early testers for our new fitness app: FitMate! 💪

scarcity

Hello fitness enthusiasts!

FitMate

I've been working on a new fitness app called "FitMate," and I am excited to share it with you. I'm looking for early testers to provide feedback and suggestions to help us improve the app before we launch it fully.Key Features of FitMate:
  1. Comprehensive Exercise Database: Choose from our extensive selection of around 1900 exercises for your workout plans.
  2. Workout Logging and Tracking: Track your progress with our detailed workout logs. See the time taken to complete each exercise, total weight lifted, and more.
  3. Personalized Workouts: Customize your workouts according to your needs, or use our sample workout to get started.
  4. Detailed Exercise Information: Each exercise comes with details like category, difficulty, targeted muscle group, and step-by-step instructions. You can even add images and videos.
  5. User-friendly Interface: Navigate and use our app with ease, whether you're a gym veteran or a fitness newbie.
If you're interested in testing FitMate, please leave a comment below or DM me directly. Your feedback can help shape the future of our app, and we greatly appreciate your support.Thank you!