Looking for help 19 (M)

aman147

19 (m), looking for some help in making some kind of workout routine as I am slightly embarrassed to admit, am completely clueless.

I weigh just over 55kg, and have an obvious quite fast metabolism. I would say muslce mass wise I am lacking entirely, my tricep and bicep areas, arms, legs and shoulders for that matter are very skinny and show little to no muscle. I have no workout routine so this is obviously understandable. based on a BMI calculator I got 9.1%

I am in every sense the 'skinny guy' at the moment, and really want to put on significantly more muscle before moving back to college in September and to have the knowledge to maintain a gym routine there !! And to be able to feel comfortable enough to wear t-shirts to do sports aha !!

I can't get to a gym as I live quite rurally however I have access to the following equipment at home-

a profitness multi home gym https://media.4rgos.it/i/Argos/8943004_R_Z001A?w=750&h=440&qlt=70

a rowing machine and a weight bench.

I tried looking into nutrition but don't know if I should be in a calorie defecit or surplus, sources vary. and whatever creatine/protien power is... I know none of this is overly complicated I just end up being bombarded with information and find it hard to simplify it down into a weekly routine !

Thanks all...

@aman147 surplus. read r/fitness wiki.

nutrition TLDR 1.4+g/kg protein from whatever sources (powder optional if you like meat enough tbh), enough calories to gain 0.5-1lb/week of tissue which you will have to trial and error based on long term scale weight trends but you can guesstimate based on online TDEE calculators and adding 3-500ish to your maintenance, you will gain faster at the very start because of water weight. can track to be very precise or "just eat more and if you are gaining its working".

training TLDR: get much stronger at basic movement patterns (hip hinge, squat, row, vertical pull, horizontal press, vertical press, curl). boostcamp.app/programs or liftvault has a ton of programs but obviously i would use them as TEMPLATES for volume/progression/intensity where you will have to make swaps (chest press/bench press etc).

use the cable for some stuff like standing/preacher curls and stiffleg deadlifts, lateral raises and possibly even extra weight for split squats or goblet squats later on, if the program includes a free weight variation which you don't have.

@mommajulesberry thank you, boostcamp looks super helpful and is just what I was looking for. I did want to loose some face fat as well , and thought that cardio ie a treadmill would be the way to do this but I guess working out in general will achieve this overtime ?