Losing 40 + pounds in 10 months

warrren

If you guys don't mind I'd like to share a video I made on youtube on losing 40 lbs in 10 months:

Stats:

Asian, 5'5.5", 145 lbs

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to share a bit of my journey and hopefully inspire anyone who might be feeling stuck. Over the past 10 months, I managed to lose 40 pounds, and I want to emphasize that this journey was about so much more than just the number on the scale. Like many of you, I battled mental anxiety, depression, and a crippling lack of self-confidence. What truly helped me was the decision to keep going, no matter how small the progress seemed. In a world where instant gratification is the norm, it’s easy to get disheartened when results don’t show up right away. But I’ve learned that the real victory lies in the consistency and dedication we show every single day. The small, seemingly insignificant actions add up over time, and that’s where the magic happens. So, if you’re feeling down or stuck, remember: keep pushing forward. Celebrate the small wins, stay consistent, and trust the process. Your efforts are paving the way to a healthier, happier you, even if the results aren’t visible yet. Keep going, you've got this!

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I just want you to know that if you're struggling with weight loss you're not alone in this journey. :)