[M/36/1.8m] How long until I start seeing results from my bulking?

Hey bros!

I'm very new to lifting, only started last year but I was yoyo dieting the whole time so I didn't make too much progress, but I started bulking since exactly 30 days ago, and I don't see too much difference in the mirror, only a little bit more "belly size".

I'm lifting 4 times a week, and I think I really do push myself (I almost blacked out doing biceps curls the other day in the last rep), my train is split into: Arms and shoulders, chest and shoulders, legs and back, I do around 6 exercises each session and it takes me around 80min to finish it.

I also train olympic diving for the other 3 days of the week, totaling 4 hours of training per week. I also do lots of biking, since I live in the netherlands.

I track everything I eat, these are my macros averages for the past 30 days:

Calories: 3156 kcal; Protein: 214g; Carbs: 350 g; Fat: 100g

3150 calories is a lot of food for me, since I also work 8h a day and have other hobbies (like videogames, etc), sometimes is later at night and I still need to eat 1000 calories to reach my goal, so I ended up chugging some whey protein and some chocolate or other "dirty" food to get there, so my question is, can having around 30% of junk food in my diet tank my progress?

I've put on 2kg, is that too much or too little? Should I wait more to start seeing results, or just I try to tweak something?

Brogress photos: Please be kind.
Thank you!

@faithfulfindings You’ll see solid progress in 6 months to a year if you lift consistently, push yourself in the gym and keep the bulk up.

That said, are you aiming for a very slight surplus bulk? 3150 calories isn’t a lot when you’re adding in the diving and cycling. Other hobbies shouldn’t get in the way of eating. Eating snacks like nuts / protein shakes throughout the day help spread the calories so you’re not smashing loads at the end of the day. Junk food isn’t the end of the world on a bulk, but you can very easily consume a lot of empty calories. As long as you’re on top of tracking calories and otherwise eating healthily and getting your vitamins, it’s better than not hitting calories.

Where have you got your split from? It’s a lot of shoulders and I think ULUL would likely give better gains for 4x a week unless there’s something you particularly like about your current split?

@faithfulfindings Keep up the hard work! I too had a hard time gaining weight. My body practically burns calories on my plate.
Few suggestions that youre doing different than I am.
Ive gained 48 lbs (21.7kilos) from 138 lbs to now 186 lbs (84 kilos) in 33 months while maintaining 9% bf.

I believe your calorie intake is a bit low. Try for around 3300. I myself aim for 3500.
I noticed 214 g protein! Thats ALOT. Try dropping that to 150-170 a day and get more calories from carbs and fat.
Took me forever to realize my body will not build muscle mass unless im about 10% bf or more. Also, you seem to like cardio which craves carbs.
Do not be scared to put fat on your body! You cannot just simply build muscle and muscle alone to gain weight. It dont work that way.
Start taking creatine. 5g a day. Its so cheap theres no reason not to.
You seem to be extremely active. You have to give your body time to heal. Especially after lifting weights to failure.
Last but not least. The best advice i can give. Its a journey man. A LONG road to look like what you want to be. Dont rush it. There are no (okay, 1) shortcuts to getting the body you want. Enjoy the journey. Nobody in those magazines or on tv with stupid amazing bodies got that way in a year. Nor did they get it with gear. Besides, when its 5 yrs down the road and at 40 you take your shirt off and the 20 yr old girls drool, its worth every day it took to get there. Dont get discouraged. Ever.

Edit: corrected typo for my own bf %.
Also, op, whats your start weight 30 days ago?