Muscleblaze Blaze vs ON Performance Whey

trutheran

I have been gyming for 6 months now and have used
1. A.m.u.l Protein Poweder
2. Muscleblaze Bio enzyme whey

I kind of became bored with a.m.u.l as it has some foaming issues and personally I had to use it with boost or syrups as it was too bland ( no artificial sweetners, but I got bored). switched to muscleblaze, I felt it was better, especially since I didn't need to bother around carrying additional flavouring, mixed well and is versatile for some of my recipes.

Now I am kind of concerned with MB's heavy metal traces and wanted to explore some options. I had in the used myprotein 5yrs back, which was great. but they have hiked the price very much now.

I hear great reviews of avaatar, but sceptical since it doesn't have independent certification and not a reputed brand like A.m.u.l. Now I am confused with 3 options
1. ON performance whey
2. ON gold standard ( Indian made, since international ranges are more expensive)
3. Muscleblaze

Any insights will be highly appreciated.

Also would like to know whether myprotein india's products are imported or india made.

@trutheran Heavy metals are common in whey, it just needs to be low in level.

MyProtein stands out to be the best option. Earlier myprotein were all made in UK but now most of its flavour (except keventers) are made in India. I asked them and they informed me that the raw materials are sourced from UK only. Idk whether they were honest or not.
Try MyProtein as sale is live, you can get 2.5kg for ₹4.5k

I have also heard good reviews from flavoured avvatar. I have tried unflavoured avvatar last year and it was good too

I don’t like MB or ON. MB is good in marketing but don’t know trust them anyhow. ON used ion exchange method of filtration which is chemically processed and not naturally. Though it does not affect the quality of the protein

@malikbrother2k9 Take any brand of raw whey protein and nothing is added to it but still you need to pay unnecessary premium for Whole Truth compared to other brands. Forget any other brand, take the example of Trunativ & why Trunativ, because Whole Truth uses Trunativ's protein and compare both raw whey proteins of Trunativ & whole truth, you are paying premium of around 20% to 25% to Whole Truth for the same whey protein.

@malikbrother2k9 Yes take the flavoured whey. The cost is upwards of ₹3000 per kg and they offer only 68% protein (24g protein per 35g), which is way less compared to any competitor. Think monk fruit sweetner etc is gimmick. If the whole market demands monk fruit or stevia then it's just a time that competition offers thus at 2k price

Also raw whey costs almost ₹2200. To get for ₹1850 you need to buy in sale for which you need to bill upwards of ₹6000, while other brands offer directly for ₹1800 without any sale.

Back