My experience with E.S.P. Extreme Preworkout/ stg got me high

jayason

Ok so idk how this happened, but I used some of my buddies preworkout called E.S.P. Extreme. There is 3 different levels of the pwo. 1 scoop=1 small scoop. 2 scoops=medium scoop. 3 scoops=large scoop. 3 scoops has about 500mg of caffeine so I'm like ok ima do 2 scoops. 20 minutes in, I'm feeling my face itch, feeling really pumped, I'm liking it. 40 minutes in, there is some fucking other shit on this. No damn way there is just caffeine in this. I could barely feel my body, my confidence and endorphins we're boosted by like x100. I felt light and stimulated. The stimulated wore off in like 2 hours but this other part of it, 'the high' lasted for 4 hours in total. I think it has dmha in it which I think it was made it that way, anyone else have any experiences like this????

@jayason Sounds intereresting, looking at their site now

Me personally i prefer a mix of Kratom & caffeine. Kratom gives me so much clean energy that even after lifting for 2-2.5 hours AND doing some cardio with incline up to 7 I feel like I could still workout for another few hours.

What strain of Kratom do you use? I have Bali red I used to use for back pain but that strain is pain relieving and not really an energy strain

Look at white or greens!! Reds can still provide energy, just needs to be taken in smaller doses instead of big doses.

I’ll give my red a try at a lower dose and see and look into white and green. This is the first time I heard someone use it for the gym and working out but from my experience with it I think it’s a brilliant idea

It is a game changer for me. And our goddamn FDA is trying to get it made illegal, i'm so fuckin pissed about them demonizing it. It is such a beneficial plant for various reasons for people of all ages all over the world.

Try just 1-3 grams of your red strain and maybe some caffeine. You'll have to expiriment with different smaller amounts to see what works for you.

At this point I dont even work out until I've taken my Kratom because it is essential for me!

Sounds good I will give it a shot tomorrow morning probably 2 grams with my coffee! It should be much easier to drink at 2 grams instead of 6 grams, it’s so awful tasting and 6 doesnt mix well until you have an entire glass

@jayason It's been ages for me, but yeah that sounds like BA and caffeine. Dunno if there's anything else in there.

Gotta love unlisted ingredients.

@jayason I’m very late but the original formula made my body numb too. I used to take 2.5 scoops(1250mg caffeine) and it was crazy. That was when I was 22. I’m 30 now, no way I could do that anymore