My Fitness Favourites (Megapost 2024 Update)

paulrhys

Hi guys! I made a post on here earlier in 2023 of my progress as well as what I did to get there. Of course fitness is never a one and done thing and I myself am still on this lovely little thing we call a “fitness journey”, but because of the new year, I wanted to share a few tips, tricks, and resources that helped me and continue to help me with you all and all of the new faces I see in this sub!

This is sort of like my own master post and or an update upon my previous one, but please remember that like all things, not everything will work for everyone. I am not a doctor or certified PT (yet!). I'm just a girl who wanted to lose weight and found a passion for all things gym and fitness related :) With that being said, I hope that you guys find the tools that I used helpful to you, and I can not wait to see your progress

@paulrhys This is a Fakespot Reviews Analysis bot. Fakespot detects fake reviews, fake products and unreliable sellers using AI.

Here is the analysis for the Amazon product reviews:

Name: Xiaomi Mi Band 7 Activity Tracker High-Res 1.62" AMOLED Screen, Bluetooth 5.2, 120 Sports Modes, Optical Heart Rate & Blood Oxygen Sensor, 24HR Heart Rate & Sleep Monitor Smart Watch

Company: Visit the Xiaomi Store

Amazon Product Rating: 4.3

Fakespot Reviews Grade: B

Adjusted Fakespot Rating: 3.1

Analysis Performed at: 01-03-2024

Link to Fakespot Analysis | Check out the Fakespot Chrome Extension!

Fakespot analyzes the reviews authenticity and not the product quality using AI. We look for real reviews that mention product issues such as counterfeits, defects, and bad return policies that fake reviews try to hide from consumers.

We give an A-F letter for trustworthiness of reviews. A = very trustworthy reviews, F = highly untrustworthy reviews. We also provide seller ratings to warn you if the seller can be trusted or not.

@paulrhys Agree with mynetdiary! I also want to add the Athlytic app. It pairs with apple health and it gives you a ton of info - I use it for my recovery score (kind of like a whoop), stress and if my vitals (HR, HRV, etc) are in range (based on my averages).

I also go to workout classes but do my strength training through Madeline Moves app. Highly recommend! It’s $20 a month but it has 5 different programs available in the app based on where you are in your journey!

@dmhanson511 another vote for mynetdiary!! it's so great.

also love the renpho scale. i love the free app logging my weigh ins for me and my ability to review my history. :)

thanks a ton for this post -- so so much great info here for folks of all levels. and i appreciate the supportive tone. WE ALL GOT THIS!