Need help losing weight

captfury

So I’ve been trying to lose weight for a couple weeks now and I can’t seem to lose any fat. I’m too young to have access to a gym or e versus equipment but I’m trying to lose weight and it seems no matter how much I exercise or how healthy I eat or how much I eat I don’t lose weight so could someone help me out?

@captfury Weight loss is mostly diet. You have to eat less calories than you burn. Look up a TDEE calculator on line to get an idea of how many you burn in a day. Now eat 500 calories less than that a day and you'll lose about a pound a week. If you're not loosing a pound a week, eat less calories. It's simple but not easy.

@captfury That makes it tougher but you can still do it. Are you staying the same weight, loosing or gaining? If you're staying the same, you have to cut out 500 calories a day from what you normally do. Snacks and drinks are easy targets. Drink water instead of soda or other sugary drinks. Don't eat chips or other processed snack foods. If you weren't eating those thing, start having smaller portions for your meals.

It's something that happens over time. Pay attention to food labels and calories and you'll figure out what you need to eat less of. And pay attention to the scale. Weight loss isn't isntant. It's a lifestyle change.

Back