Oikos Triple Zero?

steven92

Since I am so short, I'm finding it difficult to find food that fills me up within a pretty low calorie goal each day. I am trying to find afforable and reasonable swaps in my diet. I was thinking of switching to Oikos Triple Zero for breakfast- 90 cals for 15 g protein. Have any of you tried this? What are your thoughts?

@steven92 I don’t personally like it, it tastes thick and overly fake to me. I mix plain Greek yogurt with vanilla protein powder and love that.

@amiel164 Late to the party, but I also mix my chocolate protein powder in. It honestly tastes like cake batter. I tell myself it's my cheat for when I'm craving a "sweet treat" lol

@jaz2001 Got the multi pack at Sams club and so wished I didn't without trying out one first. It says no sugar but the sweetner they added tastes awful. Terrible middle and after taste! Flavoring isn't great either. I'll go back to my Great Value greek lite yogurt from Walmart. So much better and is a little less in calories for the same amount.

@steven92 I love the peach and vanilla Triple Zero but my favorite is the Oikos Pro line. The consistency is thicker and it’s only 50 cal more per cup (+5g of protein). I usually grab the quart of vanilla and toss a few chocolate chips in the bowl so it’s kind of like a cannoli lol

@steven92 I like it, but it is kinda “protein chalky.” I’ve tried a lot including fage (too much sugar if not plain), siggis (same with sugar) - my favorite is Two Good.

@steven92 It’s almost a daily staple for me. I usually do the pro for the extra protein. I like that it’s thicker.
Then I eventually get the yogurt ick and have to take a break for a week lol

@steven92 I swear by the vanilla one, but only get it when my local grocery sells it for a dollar each. Unflavored nonfat Greek yogurt is the next best option and is positively decadent with a bit of honey and fruit.

@steven92 I haven’t, but I eat siggis for 120 calories. It’s a ton of yoghurt in that serving and keeps me pretty full until late lunch. 18g of protein I believe.

Back