Phil daru vs Everygotdamndre programs

kadmar

Sup y'all,

Looking to buy a program to use for the next two months to do alongside regular BJJ training.

Currently own:

30lb - 2
40lb - 1
50lb - 1
60lb - 1
65lb - 1

Any recommendations? Looking to only use body weight, resitance bands and kettlebells.

@kadmar Dont know much about phil but i have adriell program and it has too much volume 5 excersises for warm up and 8 for training. Also theres no tutorials only a short videos of him doing it.

@great79 Takes me around an hour to 1:15 to do his workouts. It is a lot of volume if compared to most kb programs here but not too much by any means.

As for the tutorials, not sure what else you would need after watching him demo the exercise for you.

@dixieriderxx Its ok if you like that much variety but imo its too much excersises per training.

I also have pavel and steve cotter programs and they have step by step tutorials of basic kettlebell excersises with most common mistakes. And i payed them less then 30 dollars.

@great79
And i paid them less

FTFY.

Although payed exists (the reason why autocorrection didn't help you), it is only correct in:
  • Nautical context, when it means to paint a surface, or to cover with something like tar or resin in order to make it waterproof or corrosion-resistant. The deck is yet to be payed.
  • Payed out when letting strings, cables or ropes out, by slacking them. The rope is payed out! You can pull now.
Unfortunately, I was unable to find nautical or rope-related words in your comment.

Beep, boop, I'm a bot

@kadmar I do not know anything about their training programs! However, I know Phil Dari trains combat athletes. I would imagine his programming would tend to benefit those who dabble in those modalities.

@kadmar I enjoyed Phil Daru’s Combat Kettlebells program very much. The inly issue is there was a discrepancies in the reps and sets between the app and pdf so there was some conusion. Phil will respond directly in the chat section of the app as well.

Back