Program suggestion for wk 19 --> wk23?

magnusmann

Hi fellow kettlebell enthousiasts!

I have been doing this progam for the last 2 weeks and really like the short intense workouts. The program (a 5 weeks single kettlebell program from pavel tsatsouline on muscleandfitness.com) is a lot shorter than R.O.P. of enter the kettlebell. For me it is easier to do 6 short workouts a week than to try to do 3 long ones. Are there any suggestions for a GPP+Strength+Hypertrophy program I could follow after this program? I have single 16,20,24 and 32 bells and a pullupbar / gymnastic rings available.

Happy Easter from the Netherlands

Paul

edit: somehow the program picture did not upload. basically the program is on day 1,3,5 i do 3x5 goblet squats followed by 7min EMOM heavy swings. (progressive over 5 weeks) and on day 3,4,6 I do ladders of 5,4,3,2,1 presses and pullups, with a heavy, light and medium intensity day.

@juancarlos Thanks for the link! Looks interesting, and it looks like a complete program. The progressions look interesting, however there seems to be a lot less volume compared to the ladder format of ROP. I don't know yet how I feel about that. Has anyone tried this program yet?

@magnusmann I'm following the same routine along with doing some additional calisthenics. It seems simple and effective!

As for another routine, I'm interested to see what others say as I'm just a beginner with kettlebell training and wouldn't be able to give sound advice.

@daman You mean the strongfirst program right? How long have you been doing the program? Do you also do the swings every other day? I really like the customizable nature of the progressions. I sometimes do the moving target complex (a SF double KB complex consisting of cleans, presses and squats. also mentioned on this forum somewhere) i found that one to taxing tot follow as a program for me, but as a single workout it is great

Back