Quick and healthy recipes

marturian

Hello guys! Meron ba kayong marerecommend ng cheap, quick, and healthy recipes for someone na nagbbuild ng muscle and gusto maglose ng body fat?

Details: F, 26, 4'9, 44~45kg, workout: 3-4 times a week

Also, is it okay to take protein powder everyday kahit not 7 days a week nagwoworkout?

Thanks in advance! :)

@marturian Yes you can take protein powder everyday, take it more than once a day if your budget affords it,

Cooked Chickpeas, very high protein and fiber content and vitamins as well, just put it in a pressure cooker for like an hour or two and use it as a replacement for rice, French fries or mashed potatoes in meals. Not neccesarily Quick but I include this because you can cook a batch and keep it in the fridge for a few days, microwaving it for a few seconds when needed

Low fat Popcorn, they're only 200~300 calories and you literally just need a microwave and a few minutes, It's got good fiber content too

Shrimp and Egg Omelletes, Very high protein, relatively quick and easy, some people like to take out the yolks to make it healthier, but I like to keep them in :0 you can take them out if you're worried about your ldls

@marturian Yes to protein powder.

At your current weight and low-ish body fat(i assume) it'll be harder to body recomp. Not impossible but hard. It'll be like trying to catch two rabbits at the same time. Not impossible but will need a lot of effort. You have to be really focused and dialed in. This means that your understanding of concepts should be very clear. How's your self assessment of knowledge on body recomp? How's your experience with tracking intake? How's your training been going?

What are your thoughts on the alternative of building muscle on a surplus and then cutting after?

Edit: id like to stress again na kailangan nito ng both knowledge and effort. More than what is required sa usual build and cut. Kung wala ka sa mental and physical headspace to commit to that baka mastuck ka lang. Just a warning.

@marturian I’d suggest you focus on high protein, low fat diet. Maintain a calorie deficit

Protein powder is to help you attain your daily protein goal, so yes. But first you must know how much protein you need and how much you’re getting from what you eat, then consume as much protein shake as needed

Back