Routine Help

simsons

Hi everyone! so im looking for some help and direction when it comes to my gym routine. im pretty much all beginner when it comes to the gym and having a proper workout set. after scrolling thru this sub a little I saw lots of people recommending the wiki that has lots of great info but it’s seems as though it’s all geared towards muscle building. while yes of course strength training is important and will also eventually be my goal but first I wanted to focus on losing some extra pounds i’ve gained recently. the only things I really saw about loosing weight was just talking basics like needing a caloric deficit but no routines or exercises. I saw there was a link for a HIIT routine but the whole thing was just speed cycling? so if there’s was anything i missed in the wiki or any info you guys are willing to send my way its much appreciated! also if it helps for context/recommendations I am 23 y/o female, 5’0” and about 135lbs. I used to do marines rotc in high school and am generally active but like I said i’m not familiar with a formal gym/routine setting when it comes to exercising and for specific goals.

Back