routines??

how tf do i find a workout routine or even get an idea of what to do?

currently i do 20-30 mins of cardio, sometimes i do it all at the beginning or spiky it up to half before & the rest after. i do leg press, hip abduction & hip adductor, planks & that’s pretty much it bc idk what to do.

my goal is to get fit & toned, a bigger booth would b great too (i know that takes dedication & months.) gaining muscle wouldn’t be bad either, i just don’t know what to do at the gym.

if y’all could drop workout routines or things u do at the gym, i’d appreciate it!!

@walkingwiththeholyspirit You need to select a few exercises split up in a coherent way, and make a plan to progress them clearly. You can check out the r/fitness program wiki for some basic beginner recommendations.

As far as the booty goals, "Strong Curves" by Bret Contreras is regularly recommended as an all-round beginner-level fitness program for women.

r/StrongCurves
https://liftvault.com/programs/strength/strong-curves-program-spreadsheet/

Don't get stuck in paralysis by analysis. Pick a program and then follow it diligently for AT LEAST 12 weeks. Only then can you pick out what you liked and didn't like and change programs or make alterations. Program hopping kills progress early on.

@walkingwiththeholyspirit Look for a full body routine that you can 2+ times per week. (3-5 is best for most people). AthleanX has some good stuff, Legion Athletics has good (some free) programs, Ladder Fitness, MAPS Fitness Products, Nerd Fitness, to name a few. But there are many more.

Perform strength training before cardio. Ideally cardio on separate days, but that’s not realistic for most people, so if on same day, weights then cardio. Don’t hop from program to program. If you really dislike it then quit and find another. But try to see a program through once you’ve started it. Program hopping is a progress killer.
Good luck with your goals, whatever you decide to do.