Rule 1 Whey Protein Question!

etaters

Since na-expose ang protein content ng mga whey protein recently, meron ba sainyo nakakaalam if Rule 1 is good and honest? I know hindi siya local brand kaya hindi nasama sa list pero I've been using R1 for a year now and it seems great so far (kasi nagb-breakout ako sa Athlene, sayang)

@etaters Been using R1 for almost 6 mons.
I don't know if they are honest but they have plenty of good reviews.
As for my experience, I can see gains somehow and I don't have breakouts.
Well if gusto mo ituloy ung athlene why not try ying vegan whey nila. Tried it also din and same expi with R1 na no breakouts.
22g lang ung protein, but hey atleast we know they are honest 😉

@etaters I just purchased Rule 1 last week, my gym bros told me that coffee mocha taste good but it was out of stock that's why i bought the strawberry flavor. I could say that it taste good and when you drink it parang nagmelt sa mouth na parang ice cream. When it comes to protein content, same lang daw ata halos ng Production team ng ON so oks naman.

Here's what i noticed:
-Hindi na ako nadudumi after drinking it unlike other whey protein
-Taste good
-when it comes to my performance sa gym oks din natatapos ko lahat ng workout routines ko ng maayos

@etaters When buying R1 and ON, you should check to authenticity of the seller. These brands can still be fake. Some use repurposed packaging with fake whey inside.

@etaters hello question lang regarding sa rule 1 mass gainer? huhu ano pong ratio ng grams ng powder to mL ng water? medyo inconsisent po kasi pag take ko netong rule 1 ehh, thank you sa sasagot

Back