Seeing Suggestions on next Group Program

sarada

Hey Folks,

I'm part of a free men's workout group (f3nation.com, f3greenlevel.com) where we workout outdoors in the early morning all year long regardless of conditions.

For the past few months we have run ABC's, DFW Remix and then The Giant 1.0 and now thru Jan 1st doing some random ladder, flow workouts but looking for "the next thing" to start in January,.

Has anyone run these 2 programs with a group and have also progressed to Giant 1.1 or beyond ? We're a mix of hard core fanatics that seem to enjoy the discipline of a 4-6 week structured program and more casual guys that drop in occasionally.

The goal is to find something that is challenging but also with some variety and is more than just C&P. Programming wise we run these 3 x week but meet up to 6x week.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

@dawes Sorry - DFW Remix and The Giant 1.0. We ran a cycle of DFW Remix then a cycle of The Giant 1.0. Those are 2 formal programs we ran ABC'S 1 x week along with some grab bag type workouts before those 2.

@sarada Got it!

If you like Neupert's work, More Kettlebell Muscle / Kettlebell Express / Kettlebell express Ultra have a few 4 to 9 week long ones for you to play with!

Also 102 KB workouts could be good, literally 102 kb workouts!

@dawes Thanks. I do like Geoff's stuff but it can become a bit boring. I guess everything is a compromise - structured/disciplined programs drives a specific adaptation / outcome (increased pressing power for example) while picking 2 workouts from the 102 might be less boring I'll have to figure out how to program them to drive an adaptation like adding muscle.