Titan Fitness is doing a one day flash sale (4/9/21) of their 32kg adjustable kettlebell

@nataliekennard I can't speak to the quality of Titan's KBs but I've heard from others that they are great for the cost. Maybe others can chime in and share their experience but I wouldn't recommend adjustable bells unless money and/or space are extreme limiting factors. I thought about getting adjustbles in the past but got full sets and I'm super happy because I love switching weights and exercises quickly. Plus the main reason I started working out at home was to save time but I recognize not everyone is in my situation.

@josipa I can't speak on any adjustable bells but I have a pair of 16 and 24 competition titan bells. I have a pair of Kettlebell Kings "fitness bells" with a pair of 20kg comp bells on the way from them, I plan on doing a comparison review when I get the 20s in.

But without having Kettlebell Kings actual comp bells to compare to I'll say that I'd have no problem buying more Titan bells in the future. The Titan bells paint job is definitely not as good and one of the 24s has a slight rough spot on the top of one of the handles. I'll probably sand it down at some point but it doesn't really bother me that much enough to make it an urgent.

The Titan bells are just SO much cheaper, like when compared to Kettlebell Kings and Kettlebell USA. I almost think Titan takes a loss on these things or something to come in that much lower than their competition. If I get my Kettlebell Kings 20s in and it dosent just blow me away I'll be finishing out my whole set with Titan bells.

@josipa I’ve got two of these adjustable kettlebells and I love them. I do my kettlebell work in an apartment so space is limited and people able to keep 70lbs of work in one package is nice. I’ve never had any issues other than paint falling off but idk I could care less about that. I would recommend them!

@nataliekennard Yeah, if I were to live in an apartment again I'd be happy with a pair of adjustable bells. As it stands I have a whole garage bay (plus the outside) when the weather is nice and pretty much the whole basement for winter so space is not too much of a concern for me... At least for now, we'll see if the basement gets turned into a play area for the kids, then I may rethink my position.