Trying to eat more

n2ustarzphawl

Hey y’all! I just had a question on getting myself to eat more. I’m trying to start my weight gain journey but I can’t eat more than 2 bites of food without getting nauseous and feeling full which is making it soo hard to even be on the journey 😭. I work out frequently but it never increases my appetite, whether I eat before or after workout it’s the same thing

@n2ustarzphawl
I'm trying to gain, but I'm having trouble eating all this food! How do I increase my appetite?

There are many things that help. Eating more frequently with smaller meals, drinking a lot of water, working out with intensity, increasing calories slowly so your body can adjust are some of the best ways. It may be tough to change your diet at first. Consider eating a workout. You will need to eat when you're not hungry. You might not like it and you may struggle towards the end of it. However, if you're consistent, your body will acclimate. After a week or two, you will find that you're hungrier and that you can eat more than before.

https://www.reddit.com/r/gainit/wiki/index/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share#wiki_general_faq