Trying to lose that last bit!

ghcblj81

F 27, I started my weight loss journey at 210 lbs now I’m at 179 lbs (I’m 5’6) I’m trying to get to 150. I eat relatively healthy only thing not good would be like chips now and then but not a lot. I workout mondays (upper body, lots of weight lifting and 100 pushups) Wednesdays (core workouts ie. leg lifts crunches etc.) and fridays (lower body). Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays I walk 2 miles. Sundays are rest days. A lot of my fat is my stomach area and lower abdomen, Im not trying to get visible abs I’m just trying to lose this stubborn last bit! Any suggestions would be helpful! Im getting married next year help!

@ghcblj81 Try to get 10,000-15,000 steps every day. It seems like you have a decent lifting routine and if you want to avoid tracking calories strictly I’d recommend adding in some cardio most days of the week.

@ghcblj81 Try a push, pull, leg routine for a couple months focus on higher reps and keep your heart rate in a fat burning zone. Keep your rest time between sets shorter to maintain your elevated heart rate. You can get a lot of core activation through back, tricep, deadlifts, squats, walking lunges but if you feel like you need specific core work incorporate some into the days you walk. Good luck!

Back