Unable to lose weight

nescafegirl89

Hey guys, I'm 26 y/o F, trying to lose weight. I've been sedentary since past year due to constant studying for exams. As a result I gained a whooping 9 kgs. This October when I came back home, it was visibly evident that I'd become chubby. So I decided to lose weight and work on my nutrition. I'm not a binge eater or eat junk. I like to eat Breakfast/lunch/dinner with 1 cup coffee with half sugar. Since starting exercise I lost 2.2 kgs. I have 62.24 now I'm 60. I went down to 59.4 last week but gained it again. Since 10 days I'm at 60. I work out 5 days a week. Mix of strength and cardio. I box 1-2 times a week. I'm starting to feel frustrated. I walk 7k-10k steps everyday. Also I barely drink coffee. Whenever I feel exhausted, I have half cup with stevia
Any suggestion would be helpful.

@nescafegirl89 First of all, 10 days is nothing. If you don't count calories, I suggest just sticking to what you eat and maintaining your activity level for at least a month, while weighing yourself regularly (if that's okay with you). Or you could track your calories, but still the amount you need for weightloss only you can find (all calculators are approximate).

Also, weight loss is not a steady downward line -- sometimes you are bloated, sometimes your muscles increase, sometimes it's hormones and menstrual cycle. (My weight can fluctuate for 2-3 kg in a matter of days just 'cause lol)

I suggest sticking to being active (at least for a bit) and eating as you do. If nothing changes for a month -- either on a scale or visually/by measurement, you'll need to think about your nutrition more (eating less, maybe counting calories, trying to eat more protein).

@nescafegirl89 Did you gain weight in 10 days? Why are you expecting to lose it in 10 days? I know it’s hard but you have to adjust your expectations and be patient. You are setting yourself up for disappointment by expecting your body to change faster than it physically can