What to do after completing a workout routine?

msapp88

I am researching and finding a good routine (that will work around the equipment at Planet Fitness.. The only gym I have access to ATM) ... I found some promising workouts that cover all the muscle groups. It has several parts each 8 weeks long, but what do I do after I've completed it all? My goal is to look somewhat ripped and be strong year around. Preferably 11-16% BF. Do I just keep repeating the workout routine? Do I add new exercises? Increase weights ? Reps, sets? Thank you for your time

@msapp88 Find a different routine. There’s so many online, find one you can get excited about. But yea I switch it up every 6-8 weeks. You don’t have to drastically change things if you like it but You could keep the same routine but change it up a little. Close grip bench press, chin ups instead of pull-ups. High bar instead of low bar squat. Etc. and you should always be trying to increase weight and lift as heavy as you can when it’s not deload time. Body fat is 100% diet (edit: not 100% but said it that way for emphasis)

@msapp88 I like to replace similar exercises every month or so just to mix up my routines to keep them exciting. I still try to hit the same muscle groups but instead of increasing weight one month, I’ll try to increase my reps/endurance.

@msapp88 Some people like variantion, and some don’t. I’d do a week of cardio and good restitusjon , then jump on a new routine. The Army SF has developed a pretty awasome routine called Thor13. I’d recomend that.